20080822

Long Time No See

nergy


e


w
So, I haven't been updating. Lots to catch up on.

Got to hang w/ Eric! He was here in the city promoting an art project. Eric continues to be one of the few true geniuses I know. Such a great positive friend to know. We got into a bit of an adventure. A couple girls took us home with them and raped us. I would actually like to see mine again, but sadly I believe that I have been 'played.' Left her my number, no word from her on the matter. And so it goes.

Tonight I helped celebrate a coworker's birthday. I was going through his ipod and saw that he had Lou Reed, and I really wanted to hear the 'take a walk on the wild side' song. Unfortunately it was not on there, how anyone could have Lou Reed and not have that song baffles me.) Did not think much of it but nonetheless was kinda baffled. Hours later, after dropping someone off at their home and cruising the Mission solo at 4am, what comes on the radio?? You guessed it. Badass. Mental-Energy-Into-Reality is a real fucking thing I tell ya.

I got tattooed. Getting my sleeve filled out, pretty exciting, and kinda nerve-racking as well. Next appointment Tuesday. Started school again. Taking two art-history classes. Going to Slo-Co late this weekend to celebrate Aunt Linda and Uncles Kenny's 50th wedding anniversary! And Uncle Larry's 70th birthday! Crazy stuff, should be a good time though with the fam. I've been reading Dune, started out boring but once you start to realize that you don;t really have to pay attention to all the goofy names and terminologies that closely and can just sit back and enjoy the story it's definitely a bit of a page-turner.