20080801

Amber waves of grain and bathtubs of speed.




I dreamt last night of Jennifer Baca. She was my childhood 'girlfriend' and one of my best friends growing up. She lived down the street from me and we spent alot of time together over the years. If life was a novel I would have married her. Near the end of senior year in Highschool though she started dating a preppy tennis player and though she had described him herself as a psychotic asshole, or something to that effect, she graduated early and they split town to go live near his parents. Last I heard they were married and had a couple kids but that was a long time ago so who knows how many now. I heard they were living somewhere up in Oregon and that she had caved to his and his family's wishes and become a devout Christian. Even at a young age Jennifer was an outspoken liberal and feminist with a long list of independent goals for herself. She planned on changing the world herself and being a strong woman on her own in that world. Whatever that guy did to her or put in her head I hope he pays for it someday, he ruined a beautiful girl.